Dade County Parent Portal
Procedures for the Parent Portal
To access the parent portal, please visit the Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS) website at It is important to note that the instructions written below are for individuals that are trying to establish an account for the first time and have never had access to the parent portal.
To Create a Password to Access The Parent Portal:
- Click on Login to Portal
- Follow directions under “What you need to know before logging in.”
- Click on Create an Account. To create an account you will need:
- Student MDCPS student ID #
- Parent 6 Digit PIN #. To obtain this number, you must visit the Registrar’s Office at Somerset Academy South Homestead. This cannot be done over the telephone.
- Student’s Date of Birth (DOB)
- Student’s birth place, State, or Country
- Zip code
- Shopping is an essential task individuals need to do in order to gain access to items they need.
You might also like
NCAA Football 14 - Xbox 360
Video Games (EA Sports)
iscream / 'Gamer' Video Game Control Shaped Microbead Pillow
Home (The Mines Press, Inc.)
College Hoops 2K6 - Xbox 360
Video Games (2K Games)