When I was in graduate school, I felt very fortunate to be at NC State University, because SAS let us use their software for free. I don't know how I could have done my data/graphics intensive research without it. And now SAS is making their software available (for free) for teaching, learning, and research in higher education all over the world, with the SAS University Edition!
Here are the basic steps to start up the software (do this each time you want to run a new SAS session) ...
Double-click the Oracle VM VirtualBox icon on your desktop.
You will then get a VirtualBox window, with SAS-University-Edition visible along the left side. Click the 'Start' button (green arrow).
You'll see this window as the SAS server starts in the background ...
And after about a minute (depending on the speed of your computer) you'll see the following VirtualBox window:
And here is how to use SAS - simply enter the following URL in a Web browser on your computer:
If you have run SAS in the past, you have probably used the Display Management System (DMS) as your user interface, which lets you edit and submit code, view your results, etc. The clever SAS developers have recently implemented a new interface called SAS Studio that is very much like DMS, but runs in a web browser. Here's what it looks like:
I plan to write several blog posts describing how to do various useful things in the University Edition, but I want to wrap up this blog with a simple graph, using sample data that is shipped with the software. Type the following into the CODE window, and then click the 'Run' button (picture of the little man running).
- Look for the lastest winning numbers and lottery results in our site. You can find all the drawings results for today or past results.
- Are you looking for "homepin bally williams stern pinball rockland arcade shaker led shop mirror restoration"? Check out rocklandpinball The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.
- Sripatum International College in collaboration with Sripatum University organized a special lecture entitled the University Incubators by Visiting Professor Dr. Pablo Collazzo, the Chair of the European Chapter of the Microeconomics of Competitiveness Affiliate Network at Harvard Business School. This interesting model is part of the MBA program to support and promote students
- Bachelor's Degree Program Department of Film and Digital Media It is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills to work in the film industry professionally and fully. There is a real world-class laboratory. Taught by expert specialists and specialists in the film industry. Incorporate a theoretical study to deepen the film's insight. Strengthen the creative process alongside systematic film marketing planning. Bec
- The Power Flex yoga pant from 90 Degree by Reflex is the ideal combination of fashion, function, and performance. Our fabric is designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look. We've created the perfect fabric at the perfect https://www.amazon.com/90-Degree-Reflex-Womens-Power/dp/B00IDHFYVM These Power Flex Pants are perfect for yoga, pilates, running, or any type of exercise or fitness-related activities. You can also go from the gym to running errands - all while being comfortable and stylish. Pairs well with our famous Power Flex Tan