Because who cares more about the future of your health than you? FREE AND SECURE ONLINE ACCESS
FREE and SECURE online access to your personal health information. Patient Portal provides this complimentary service through an encrypted password-protected login process.
Your hospital's Patient Portal enables you to instantly and safely access the personal health information your care team entered into your record:
- Discharge Summaries
- Discharge Instructions
- Hospital Visit Histories
- Lab Results
- Medication List
- Radiology Reports
- Upcoming Appointments
THE WAIT IS OVER!
How many times have you been asked by your provider about your prior hospital stays or procedures? Now your personal health information is at your fingertips anywhere, anytime 24/7.
- Easily print your medication list
- Share your hospital information with your primary care provider
- Be better prepared for your follow-up appointment
NEED LOGIN HELP?
- I can't find my Medical Record/ Unit Number.
- I did not provide my email at the time of hospital registration and am receiving an enrollment unsuccessful message.
Call Patient Portal Support at 855-870-5350 Monday - Friday, 10:00am EST- 6:30pm EST
PATIENT PORTAL ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click the Patient Portal link in the email, input your temporary credentials and complete the Self Enrollment Questionnaire.
- Log out and log back in to Patient Portal, this time using your newly created username and password.
*MRN/Unit Number required only upon first login.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is eligible to enroll in the Patient Portal? A. Patients and Proxies (Authorized Users) must be at least 18 years old. Q. Can I get my spouse or authorized representative access to the portal? A. Yes, anyone at least 18 years old can present to your facility's Patient Portal Representative and complete the Proxy Consent Form. Q. Is the Patient Portal the same patient portal I use at my doctor's office? A. No, Patient Portal will provide information specific to HCA hospitals, not physician offices. Q. What information is available in the Patient Portal? A. Patient Portal will show select portions of your health information: demographics, results, reports, medications, conditions, allergies, hospital visit histories and upcoming outpatient appointments. If you would like a copy of your full medical record please contact your facility's Release of Information Department. Q. Will I be notified when new information is available in the portal? A. Yes, you will receive a "New Portal Activity" email alert when new health information, results or reports are available in Patient Portal. Q. What do I do if I forget my password? A. You can retrieve your password by following these steps:
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link on the Patient Portal sign-on page
- Enter your portal Logon ID
- Enter your email address (this must match the email currently on file with the hospital)
- Click Submit
You might also like
A Gorgeous Portal Miami Beach, Florida Original Vintage Postcard
Entertainment Memorabilia (Novelti-Craft Products Co.)