AutoCAD student Version Mac
This spring, architosh ™ (the leading Internet magazine dedicated to Mac & iOS CAD and 3D professionals and students worldwide) published an interview with Micah Dickerson, AutoCAD for Mac 2013 Product manager. In this in interview he spoke about the present and the future of AutoCAD for Mac, talking about the future, he noted that “With AutoCAD for Mac we want to be more aligned with Apple’s OS X roadmap. We want to take better advantage of their software and hardware advances.”
You may be curious of new features of AutoCAD 2014 for Mac, so let me tell about them. But at first I want to note that there aren’t a lot of new features in the new release, but a lot of “old” bugs are corrected. So I begin with new set of features:
– Long awaiting support for Retina display. AutoCAD now fully supports this high definition experience. If you owned one of MacBooks with Retina display, you will find high-definition graphics throughout the AutoCAD UI – desktop application icon, toolbars and tool icons, in-canvas transient graphics (UCS, View Cube, etc.), in-canvas line rendering.
– Package Drawing (aka eTransmit) – Similar to eTransmit in AutoCAD for Windows, Package Drawing allows you to quickly collect related files into a compressed folder for easy distribution or storage. AutoCAD now includes Package Drawing settings dialog, where you can adjust settings for creation of drawing archive.
– Drawing Sync – AutoCAD 2014 for Mac allows you to directly access your files from Autodesk 360 and synchronize them between your computer and the cloud. To use Drawing Sync, you’ll first need to be signed into Autodesk 360. You can sign-in from within AutoCAD using the “Connect” Menu or when AutoCAD isn’t running, you can also sign in from the OS X Menu Bar by clicking on the A360 icon. Once you’ve successfully signed in, you can access your Autodesk 360 cloud drive from: the AutoCAD menu bar (Connect > Open Autodesk 360 Drive), the AutoCAD Menu bar (File> New Drawing…/Open… > Autodesk 360), the OS X Finder Sidebar (“Autodesk 360”), the OS X Menu Bar (“Open Autodesk 360 Drive”). You can also enable automatic sync in application Preferences.
- Get health tips on STI's at IntimacyKit.
- It is so pleasant to work with experts. Check out this page to find out more regarding Ethiopian Airlines Cloud Nine.
- Are you in need of a Website Contact the number 1 Web design company in abuja now if you are in need of a professional website design and development, school portal, ict training and workshop, digital marketing, mobile app development.
You might also like
IMSI TurboCAD 2D for Mac [Old Version]