Cheap clothes Los Angeles
Citadel Outlets near downtown Los Angeles
Factory Outlets are stores where manufacturers occasionally offer items at a discount in order to sell off remaining inventory from the previous season. Not everything is on sale, although you can usually find some deals. Most of the outlet stores are clustered in large outdoor shopping centers, but many are too far from Los Angeles to be reached via public transportation.
- An open-air mall that contains scores of factory outlet stores where you can find many of your favorite name brands at up to 70% off retail prices. From clothing and accessories to house wares and gift items, you'll discover everything you're looking for, including a food court and places to eat. Citadel Outlets is the only true factory outlet center within Los Angeles city limits. It is located near the I-5 freeway at Atlantic Blvd, about a 10-minute drive south of downtown Los Angeles.
- Nordstrom department store has an outlet called Nordstrom Rack, where you can find some pretty good deals on name-brand clothes, shoes and accessories. You might be pleasantly surprised to find nice discounts on Lucky Brand, Coach, Ugg, Burberry, Juicy Couture and more. There are four locations within the Los Angeles area, all of which are accessible by public transportation:
Beverly Connection in Los Angeles
- although it is not a retail outlet center this outdoor mall contains many of the stores that are well known for bargains on clothing - Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy and Ross Dress for Less. If you need to stock up on every day goods like toothpaste, the Beverly Connection has a Target department store. Located across the street from the Beverly Center Shopping Mall.
Near Los Angeles
- Over 200 stores. Ontario Mills features the best names in manufacturers' and retail outlets, unique specialty stores, popular themed restaurants, and numerous interactive entertainment venues. Ontario Mills is located at the intersection of Interstate 10 and Interstate 15 [approximately 40 minutes east of Los Angeles].
- (formerly known as The Block at Orange) - home to more than 120 retail outlet stores including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom Rack, Banana Republic Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, and more. Located near Disneyland. [approximately 40 minutes east of Los Angeles].
Palm Springs (about 2-3 hours drive on Interstate 10)
- in Cabazon, near Palm Springs. Only a handful of stores, but it's near Desert Hills Premium Outlets so it's worth a visit.
- 130 outlet stores, one of the more popular outlet centers in Southern California. Popular nearby attractions are Indian casinos, Palm Springs and Indio.
Barstow (about 2-3 hours drive northeast on Interstate 15)
- More than 40 shops. Tanger Outlet Centers is on the way to Las Vegas and has a decent variety of brand-name clothes.
You might also like
NBA Los Angeles Lakers Men's Flanker Tee, Wolf Grey, Medium
Sports ('47 Brand)
Cali Life Monroe T-shirt Marilyn Monroe California Tees (Medium, White)
NHL Los Angeles Kings Pet Bandana, Team Color, Small
Sports (Hunter Mfg. LLP)
NBA Los Angeles Lakers '47 Brand Franchise Fitted Hat, X-Large, Purple
Sports ('47 Brand)
WAWO Samsung Galaxy S6 Case, PU Leather Wallet Flip Cover Case with Credit Card ID/Pocket Money Slot for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black